Monday, March 7, 2011

Lasagna with a Twist

I love lasagna.  Lasagna and cooked puddings, two things I love the most.  Speaking of pudding, I should make banana pudding.  We have fresh bananas now.  Anyway, about lasagna.  Yesterday I was browsing MasterCook for lasagna recipes.  I came upon Lasagna with a Twist.  It is pretty much the same as regular lasagna, but instead of lasagna noodles you use twist pasta.  I used cheddar and mozzarella cheese.  I also made an Italian salad and baked some garlic bread that we had.  The lasagna turned out pretty good.  It is almost like pizza casserole though.  Pizza casserol just has pepperoni and maybe some mushrooms added.  Next time I will just make pizza casserole.  It's almost the same thing and just as good, if not better.  The salad was good.  Janina makes it sometimes too, so that is where I got the idea.  Chopped lettuce, grated carrot, pepperoni, sprinkled with Parmesan and Mozzarella.  It's good.


Currently Listening
The Greatest Hits
by Newsboys

No comments:

Post a Comment