Monday, January 10, 2011

Caramel Pudding

I love pudding.  Back in the day I used to love that instant boxed pudding.  I would whip me up a batch of it in no time and devour it.  Now that I am older and a chef, that seems gross.  Actually, it is gross.  I have since upgraded to cooked puddings. Made from scratch puddings.  My favorite is caramel.  Mmhhmmm!  You put some whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs on it and it is scrumptious.  I made 2 big batches tonight.  Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, it is not all for us to eat at the house.  Mom is helping with lunch at school tomorrow and is going to take pudding.  So I made enough for probably 40 people or so.  Lots of pudding.  Hopefully the school kids / church ladies that are there sewing won't eat it all.  I want to eat more.

So much pudding.
Yum yum!
Currently Listening
White Collar Sideshow
by White Collar Sideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment